UTEST accepts early stage companies and can award them with up to $150,000 in start-up funds. UTEST is jointly administered by the Innovations & Partnerships Office at the University of Toronto and Toronto Acceleration Innovation Partners (TIAP). Financial support for the UTEST program is provided by the Connaught Fund and TIAP.
- UTEST companies have raised over $300M in investment funding
- 5 UTEST companies have been acquired
- Founder institute recognized UTEST as one of the top accelerators in Toronto. Article can be found here
- UTEST has been selected as of one of 7 true start-up accelerators in Canada by MaRS Catalyst report.
- Betakit profiled UTEST amongst 8 other of Canada’s top accelerators and incubators. Profile can be found here.
- UTEST was named one of “The top 10 tech accelerators in Toronto”. Article can be found here.