Join ECHO and H2i October 13, 2022 for ECHO PITCH: a special event where five top cardiovascular health start-ups compete for funding from a $250,000 pool in front of a panel of judges and a live audience.
These five finalists have been selected from the Ted Rogers Centre for Heart Research’s Entrepreneurship for Cardiovascular Health Opportunities (ECHO) program, where they received 12 months of hands-on entrepreneurship training and mentorship.
- What: ECHO PITCH 2022
- When: Thursday, October 13, 2022
- Time: 3 – 8:00 p.m. EST
- Where: Malaparte – TIFF Bell Lightbox – 350 King St. W., 6th Floor
What can you expect?
- Watch five inspiring innovators of cardiovascular technologies pitch their novel ideas.
- Meet, connect and share ideas with exceptional entrepreneurs, scientist, clinicians, business leaders and investors.
- Gain insights from a multi-sectoral panel of judges as well as expert keynote speakers.
- Enjoy an afternoon of entertainment, food and beverages.
Join us to learn, network, and set your entrepreneurial spirit free! Hurry – space is limited.
Full event details, including the detailed scheduled and featured finalists, judges and speakers, can be found on the ECHO event page.
3:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST
No allTags saved to the post yet …